Saturday 9 January 2016

Little Unsteady.

                              Hold On 
I try to respect your decision.
give you the space you need.
believing maybe your life is better somewhere else.

Writing not because am good at it,
but it's the only way I can express myself.
Your mere existence is a threat to my peace of mind, 

I don't get long messages as good old times, 
typing every day in mind with no send button.
thinking about you ain't doing me no good. 

picking up my phone to let you know how I feel.
stopping myself becomes the worst part.
don't get to call as often as I did.

Thoughts of us walking down the streets, 
Looking deep into your beautiful eyes, 
I see my life in every beautiful aspect.

Though there's nothing left for me.
I will still hold on.
Loving you was my strength.

As broken as I am. 
I will hold on for as long as I live 
Maybe it keeps me sane.

3 comments: