Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Thinking Out Loud.

                             Let it Go


"you came into my life and made me realize why it never worked out with anyone else".

I still hear your voice saying these words every time I try closing my eyes to fall a sleep.

Hope I will be okay. Have no idea how it will be now that you are gone.

My heart isn't broken yet. You still in and I wish you would find a way out. 
That way I'll get a reason to hate you for breaking it.

Why did you have to be so good then leave when I got fond of you? 
Changed all over a sudden,  leaving me with so many unanswered questions!

Wish I knew what I was signing for.  Could have looked the other way when I still had the chance. 
But still, giving you my heart feels like something I did right.
Your memories are part of the beautiful things in my life.

Not a day that passes by without thinking about you. Don't know if you still feel the same way. 
In me nothing has changed. Surprisingly, I love you even more.
I was able to realize the joy, when i was building my dreams around you.

You took away my peace, smile and joy. 
Moving on scares me. I will lose you for forever... This is not what I want. 
You said you will love me forever. I looked forward to finding out how long our forever would be. 
Guess this is it.

For a moment I thought am weak.
If being a man means not feeling all this, then I fail the test.