Friday, 15 January 2016

It's Nothing.

                             Hold On.
I remember a story about a Professor who began his physiology class with a glass which had water in it.

He held it for all to see and asked. ''How much do you think this glass weighs?
''50gms! 100gms! 125 grams!'' the students answered.
“I don’t know unless I weigh it,” said the professor, “but, my question is''.

What would happen if I held it up like this for a few minutes?”
‘Nothing’ the students said.''

What would happen if I held it up like this for an hour? The professor asked. ‘Your arm would begin to ache’ said one student.
“You’re right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?”
“Your arm could go numb; you might have severe muscle stress and have to go to a hospital.''

Life’s problems are something like this.
Hold on for a few minutes in your head and they seem OK.
Think of them for a long time and they begin to ache.
learn to let down anything that pulls you down or stops you from attaining your dreams.

could be any fear that prevents you from going for your goals.
Those habits preventing you from making progress.
That past that you keep reflecting on your future.

Time you let all that go and start a fresh page of your life
EVEN MORE, IMPORTANT is to ‘PUT THEM DOWN.